Thursday 4 February 2016

Photoshoot Plan

Date/Time: Tuesday 22/12/2015, the shoot took place in the early evening

Pictures to Take: My aim for this photoshoot is to create an image that is beautiful and unsettling because on its own it's not at all threatening.
I do not want to give anything obvious away when my audience view my film poster therefore using an old Bust I placed the necklace around her neck to create a V for the film title.
For the Billboard I want to do have only individual shots of Lydia. I would like to have her sitting on one of my old chairs and also on the armoire.

Model(s): Lydia Gould - Eden

Costume: Fortunately have an old Victorian dress that I am going to get Lydia to wear.

Equipment: 
Camera - Canon Powershot G7 X
Lighting - IPhone 6 Torches
Camera Tripod

Props: 
The 'cursed' Necklace
Chair
Armoire
           
Possible Problems: The lights I am hoping to use won't work. I am also worried that the dress won't fit my model.

Risk assessment: Wires from any electrical equipment can act as a tripping hazard. To prevent this from happening I will tape down and exposed wires.






No comments:

Post a Comment