Friday 30 October 2015

Focus Group Using Another Age Group

Below you are able to see a survey I carried out amongst a small group of people with a variety of different ages and interests. I found out when carrying this out that the majority of people's favourite style of genre tend to steer away from Horror. Many of them said they enjoyed watching Horror movies however they could not watch a scary or physiological film every weekend therefore it came under a second favourite. 
This survey has highlighted to me that I will be targeting a middle class audience between the age of 17-30 as this is because I will be able to appeal to wider target market as the majority of the population fall under this category. 
The reason why I have chosen to direct my trailer to viewers between the age of 17-30 is because I believe that this audience are more keen and enthusiastic towards scaring themselves and are more comfortable when using the social media programmes such as YouTube,Twitter and Facebook which is where I would advertise a lot for my film trailer. 










No comments:

Post a Comment