Friday 16 October 2015

Idea Two for my Horror Film Trailer

Although I thought that my previous idea for my trailer was good I did not want to get attached to one idea when I hadn't thought of any others. I therefore thought it would be important to come up with some more.
My next horror film trailer is about someone who falls in love to quickly and becomes obsessed as opposed to in love and would more likely have other people describe them as infatuated as apposed to in love. Being to immature, they are not able to accept and identify the truth. Viewing them self as a hopeless romantic. Instead they are more along the lines of desperate getting increasingly more and more attached, growing an unhealthy obsession with the person, thinking about that individual no stop all day. They are too afraid to tell this person about their love for them developing a manic and crazed attachment.
Whenever he sees Inka with another boy it makes him angry. A protective angry wash comes over him which is causes him pain that she doesn't even know his name. This feeling grows to intense one day and he decides that he doesn't ever want to loose her and doesn't want any other man but him laying their eyes on her, so he decides to kidnap her where he beats and tortures her when he realizes she doesn't love him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment