Sunday 18 October 2015

Idea Three for my Horror Film Trailer

My most recent idea I believe is my favourite one. I have come to the decision that I want to do a thriller trailer. This trailer is about a bride to be. A pendant has been passed through generations of females throughout her families history and now it is her turn to look after it. Her uncle Tobias has saved it for her as it was his wives dying wish to pass it down to her favourite niece.
On the day of her hen night her step mother produces this necklace inside a small box filled with letter, diaries and pictures. The necklace she spots straight away, putting it on to please Anne (step mum) and show how much she loves it.
From that point onwards the pendant does not leave her neck. Taking its effect within a few hours.
What she does not know is that the gift is cursed. The longer you wear it the stronger its hold over you is. The necklace turns you psychotic and makes you hurt the people you love until you die within five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment